15kg V.A.T FREE ✓
Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry dog food is a tasty new high quality food.
Packed with benefits for your dog:
✓ VETERINARY APPROVED.
Why Turkey? Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Why Cranberry? Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which all contribute to general health and well being.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Turkey Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, turkey is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 28%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 2% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 29% Crude Fat 13% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 8% Moisture 8% NFE 39% Metabolisable Energy 367 kcal/100g Omega 6 2.3% Omega 3 0.5% Calcium 1.4% Phosphorus 1.1%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
18 month shelf life.
Optimal kibble size and shape for large breed adult dogs.
A crunchy kibble texture
H 20mm (+/- 1mm) W 10mm (+/- 1mm)
(Pet Feeding Guide Below, Working Dog Feeding Guide Available on 13.5 & 15kg Bags. Guides May Differ)
||Grams per day (g)
|Weight of Dog (kg)
||Adult Dog - Large Breed
|15 - 25kg
||195 - 285g
|25 - 35kg
||285 - 365g
|35 - 45kg
||365 - 440g
|45 - 55kg
||440 - 515g
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.