Helps support a healthy bladder in cats.
UrinaryCare is developed to help maintain and support the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer of
the bladder. It also contains a range of anxiolytic ingredients aimed at reducing stress related behaviour and anxiety.
• In cases of Feline Idiopathic Cystitis and Urinary Tract Inflammation
• Urinating outside the litter box
• Straining to urinate
• Painful urination
• Producing only small amounts or discoloured urine
• Frequent attempts to urinate
• Increased vocalisation and aggression
• N-ACETYL D-GLUCOSAMINE - may help maintain the bladder wall integrity.
• Hyaluronic acid - is one of the main components of the protective GAG layer that lines the bladder.
• Quercetin - thought to help calm and reduce inflammation.
• L-Tryptophan / L-Theanine - thought to be involved in increasing levels of serotonin.
Directions for Use-
Capsules can be opened and contents mixed with food.
Weight Amount Per Day
<3kg 1 capsule per day for the first 2 weeks then reduce to 1 capsule every other day
>3kg 2 capsules per day for the first 2 weeks then reduce to 1 capsule a day
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
|Brand:||Working Dog Food Co.|