Why Angus Beef? Angus beef comes from the Angus breed of cattle which are native to the North-East of Scotland. Angus beef is considered a higher quality compared to regular beef.
Why Carrot? Carrot is known for being a good source of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene which helps support eye health and vision.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Angus Beef A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Beef Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, beef is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 29% Crude Fat 13% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 6% Moisture 8% NFE 41% Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g Omega 6 0.8% Omega 3 1.3% Calcium 1.0% Phosphorus 0.5%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
18 month shelf life.
Optimal kibble size and shape for adult dogs.
A crunchy kibble texture.
H 14mm (+/- 1mm) W 5mm (+/- 0.5mm)
|FEEDING GUIDE*||Grams per day (g)|
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Adult Dog|
|1 - 5kg||25 - 85g|
|5 - 10kg||85 - 145g|
|10 - 20kg||145 - 235g|
|20 - 30kg||235 - 320g|
|30 - 40kg||320 - 400g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
|Brand:||Working Dog Food Co.|