Calming Treat 25 x 70g
25 x 70g Multi-PackDog Treats for all Life Stages.
Pets can be susceptible to stresses and anxiety. This can be due to biological or psychological reasons. This recipe has been formulated to help alleviate stress, anxiety and aid digestion.
- Added Lavender Olfactory stimulation - thought to encourage behaviours suggestive of relaxation.
- No Added Grain Some pets are intolerant to grains, which may cause skin irritation, poor health or digestive discomfort which can cause anxiety and stress reactions. This recipe is formulated to be Grain Free.
- Added Camomile Camomile and Lavender are thought to naturally calm and relax the pet and Camomile is also thought to help calm an upset stomach.
- Added Probiotic To help stabilise and stimulate the growth of advantageous gut flora.
- Added Nucleotides Added nucleotides - essential for the repair and renewal of cells. This also helps support all round health and well-being
- Added Vitamins & Minerals Added Vitamins & Minerals which are essential for a pet’s overall health.
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Freshly Prepared Chicken 24%, Sweet Potato 13%, Potato, Peas, Vegetable Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Chicken Gravy 1%, Nucleotides 1%, Cellulose, Omega 3 Supplement, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Beta Glucans, Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Camomile (50 mg/kg), Lavender (50 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 25% Crude Fat 16% Crude Fibre 4.5% Crude Ash 7.5% Moisture 8% NFE 39% Metabolisable Energy 371 kcal/100g Omega 6 2% Omega 3 0.5%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg Gut Flora Stabilisers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu
Average Size: W-15.5mm D-10mm
Optimal kibble size and shape for dogs
A crunchy kibble texture.
MINIMUM ORDER x 1 BOX
Box of 25 x 70g pouches.
18 month shelf life.
This complementary feed can be given responsibly to dogs and cats anytime as a treat or reward.