- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Developed to support and balance your dog’s total GI environment. PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal health for your dog.
- Healthy probiotics and essential enzymes provide your dog with the ability to help break down food for optimal utilisation of nutrients and vitamins.
- Safe for all breeds and everyday use and also great for specific needs around food transitioning, sensitive stomachs, recovering from an illness and flatulence.
- Recommended for ongoing and advanced digestive support for any dog and breed over the age of 6 weeks.
- Wheat free, tasty soft chew supplement that your dog will love!
- Our Veterinarian formulated, advanced probiotics product is manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Natural Flavoring, Water, Maltodextrin, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:
Moisture (Max.) 21.5%
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
*Bacillus subtilis (PB6 Probiotic) 1 Billion CFU
*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Item No: 70020-7